Comprehensive System Options For A Variety of Wastewater Needs
As part of our single-source strategy for industrial wastewater treatment, ProChem offers a complete range of systems for wastewater treatment applications:
ProChem's Ægir™ (pronounced Eager) Industrial Water and Wastewater Treatment Systems offer a complete range of technologies to handle any type of water treatment need. View the systems gallery for a visual glimpse of some of Prochem's projects
- Continuous Flow Wastewater Treatment Systems (CWP Series)
- CWP sytems are designed for high volume wastewater needs.
- Batch Wastewater Treatment Systems (BWP Series)
- BWP systems can handle the most challenging industrial wastewaters.
- Membrane Systems (MS Series)
- MS systems provide high purity water and industrial process separation for applications such as water reuse.
- Metals Removal Systems (Metaloc™ Series)
- Metaloc provides one of the most flexible and cost-effective metals removal systems available.
- Ultrafiltration Separation Systems (UFT Series)
- UFT systems are designed to remove high molecular weight substances, colloidal materials, and organic and inorganic polymeric molecules.
- Ion Exchange and Media Filtration Systems (IXMF Series)
- Pretreatment equipment including softeners, dealkalizers and mutlimedia filters.
Water Reuse Strategies
As well, ProChem develops wastewater reuse/recycle strategies for manufacturing industries which may include a wide array of treatment equipment and technologies. ProChem provides metals removal systems via off-site regenerated speciality ion-exchange. These systems provide specific contaminant removal without the need for a conventional metal precipitation system.